Darlington Presbyterian Church
Darlington, South Carolina
Darlington Presbyterian Church was founded in 1827. We are a strong mission church and desire to reach the rising generations for Jesus Christ. We recognize the challenges ahead, we believe to reach the rising generations that God is calling us to be proactive. We are looking for someone who has a heart for outreach and discipleship of families with children and youth. We are an historic Presbyterian Church seeking God’s vision which includes reaching new generations. We are looking for someone with a strong call for Gospel ministry, a mature faith, and led by the Holy Spirit to serve Jesus Christ.
- Outreach: Develop outreach opportunities and events to welcome young families in and outside our church to a relationship with Jesus Christ and develop ministries that come alongside the young families of the church to help grow in their faith. Develop opportunities to reach out to unreached youth in the area High Schools and Middle Schools by connecting DPC Youth with unchurched youth.
- Build Relationships with Youth: Make time to be with youth and their friends to meet them where they are at spiritually and developmentally.
- Youth Ministry: Develop and lead all youth activities, which include mission trips, local mission opportunities, conference trips, and special events.
- Family Discipleship: Develop strategies and identify resources to equip parents to disciple their families and to participate in the life of the Church, especially encourage children to participate in children ministries.
- Staff Support to Christian Education Committee.
- Pastoral Care to Youth and Families.
(at General Assembly):